Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thank you Darty!

This post is brought to you courtesy of Darty and their partner Numericable! Hmm or maybe it should be the other way around haha!

I now have a really rocking connection...

What really made me happy was the extra mile the service guys did for me... When they came my gardienne (building supervisor/concierge/all-in-one service guy) was out for lunch. As it turns out he's holding the keys for the central cable access. I was resigned to not being able to get my Internet fixed even though I had blown a half-day on it... blegh...

Somehow on their way out they bumped  into/found (don't really care either way) my gardienne. 5 minutes of moping and I was surprised by the doorbell... The rest is history...

@ My gardienne, I'm sorry for interrupting and disrespecting your lunch. On the plus side I'm very grateful for what you've done!

@ Darty Service Guys, you've proved that good service in France is not a myth. Thanks to your effort, Darty now has 1 more loyal customer!


@ Everyone else, this is what Darty looks like, they can be found all over Paris

Their standard terms reads as, "Contrat de Confiance". Which is 'Contract of Trust' ... somewhere in there I know there's something about the promise of Darty's service quality. Looks like they really care about it!

Technically the internet service belongs to Numericable (Darty is a reseller). However, I find this to be a perfect dovetailing of front and back ends. Service matches the quality of the connection.

Go Darty! Go Numericable! Darty service rox!

No comments: