Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Leaving Singapore

Finally I have something resembling a proper Internet connection! The problem is I'm on a timer so got to do everything quick. I'd like to say to all my friends and family that I'm doing ok (now) here in France. I'll explain why in later posts heh.

For a start I'm posting everything roughly in the order that they occurred so keep with me guys. So for a start, here I am at Changi Airport in balmy Singapore.

A big shoutout to all my Junior Cats (and associates) who gave me a last good Peranakan makan! Really appreciate Edwin & Pam, Francis & Ming, and of course my wonderful family who sent me off at the airport. Auntie Nancy, your Ginseng Tea is definitely being put to good use.

Sayang... I miss you so much! Can't wait to see you again. Bring me along with you to Japan... just like you're always in my heart here!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: